Join Our Team
Current Opportunities with Trillium Counselling
Counselling Jobs in Kitchener Waterloo
Counselling Jobs in Kitchener – Waterloo
POSITION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
If you are a psychotherapist that is passionate about building rapport with clients, helping clients make meaningful change, helping clients grow into their full potential and have a positive impact in someone’s life, we want our clients to work with you!
We are seeking a passionate therapist who not only wants to see their clients grow, but wants to be part of a team that grows! At trillium Counselling, our passion is not only the growth of our clients, but also fostering the growth of our therapists. We strive to create a friendly, supportive, open, creative and caring environment for all of our therapists.
Our therapy team is enthusiastic about the journey of expanding and enriching our therapeutic framework and learning in the field of mental health. We are passionate about supporting our therapists in their development, and for this reason we provide financial support for training in evidence-based therapies and regular free peer consultation.
Our team works hard to help you grow as you help our clients to grow. We are focused on making sure that you feel supported and have a caseload of clients that reflect your learning interests, therapeutic framework and meet your timeline.
We are looking for an ideal candidate to work 20-24 hrs/week.
Why Choose Trillium Counselling?
We enjoy a comfortable, positive and relaxed work environment that is dedicated to supporting one another.
Competitive Market Hourly Rate
Competitive market based hourly rate, dependent on qualifications.
Peer Consultation Sessions
Regular peer consultation sessions available, to encourage collaboration and development.
Professional, well maintained office environment in a renovated historical century home. Comfortable relaxed feeling throughout the home.
We offer training credit for further professional development courses (i.e. EMDR, Gottman etc.). Our professional therapy team is dedicated to supporting both clients and one another.
Offices located in the heart of vibrant Uptown Waterloo. Walking distance to many amenities, restaurants, cafe’s and transit.
We are looking for a dedicated therapist to work 4 days a week (up to 24 hours)
Registered Social Worker (MSW, RSW) / Psychotherapist / Psychologist
Why choose Trillium Counselling? We can offer:
- Up to $87,000 – $118,000/year ($65-$95) per/hr for client sessions)
- Competitive pay depending on qualifications and experience.
- Professional, beautifully furnished office environment within a heritage home, located in heart of Uptown Waterloo.
- Regularly scheduled free Peer consultation
- Financial support for additional evidence-based training’s
- Excellent admin support.
- In house workshops
- Open to ideas and feedback of therapist
- Consistent and Flexible scheduling
- Open, relaxed and supportive working environment.
- A solid flow of new clients
- Consistent scheduling of clients
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Master’s or Doctoral degree in Social Work, Psychotherapy or Psychology
Must be a qualified professional registered to work in the field of psychotherapy in Ontario, in good standing with their respective college (e.g. OCSWSSW, CRPO etc..).
- Graduate psychotherapy experience working with Individuals and/or Couples
- Working knowledge in a variety of therapy models such as CBT, Narrative, EMDR, DBT, couples therapy, Gottman, EFT etc.
- Strong clinical assessment and treatment skills as demonstrated from previous experience.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, passion, and client rapport.
Valid Professional Liability Insurance / criminal record check.
- Post-graduate training in EMDR, Gottman or EFT would be an asset.
- Some evening availability
- 2 years postgraduate training
- Ability to work with couples
Interested In Joining Our Team?
Contact us today and send your resume for review!
Qualified candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted directly. Thank you for your interest in Trillium Counselling.