The truth is that every person we come across has their own battles and are on their own personal journey.
Whether you are working through difficult past experiences, current challenges or managing anxieties about the future, your journey doesn’t have to be confronted alone.
Individual therapy is the first step towards making meaningful change and overcoming barriers to personal growth. Our psychotherapy work with individuals can help to process and manage a multitude of issues including traumas, anxiety, depression, relationship issues etc.
- Are you feeling anxious or depressed far too often?
- Do you find yourself struggling from low self-esteem?
- Have you gone through a major life transition?
- Have you recently had a loss of someone you care about?
- Do you have a general sense of feeling lost or overwhelmed?
- Do you feel that you are not yourself anymore and dont know why?
- Do you find yourself feeling disconnected from friends, family or work?
You Are Not Alone
Individual therapy is a journey to self discovery and healing, a journey that we consider a privilege and honour to be a part of.
At Trillium Counselling we will guide and challenge you in a nurturing way so that you can return to a place of security and fulfillment.
- Self-esteem issues
- Feeling stuck
- Stress reduction
- Loss of meaning or purpose
- LGBTQ+ challenges
- Family of origin conflict
- Emotional expression
- Resolving childhood wounds
- Trauma recovery
- Divorce recovery